Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Birth Place

As much as I love my current home town Melbourne, it's really nice to have a holiday in my birth place, Hong Kong, spending time with family, friends, shopping and eating!

Hong Kong is often described as a city where East meets West(that sounds like me too - well I'd like to think that I have a good mix of the Eastern & Western aspects of the culture in me hehe).

The people of Hong Kong take their food seriously. These last couple of days, I have had Yum Cha (Dimsum) breakfast. And it's simply yummy!

9 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

I hope you are having a great time.

Sabrina Woon said...

Glad you're happy back home. Hehehe...

Ross said...

Have a great time, Kitty.

Kitty Cheng said...

Hi Matthew, yes I am having a fabulous time, especially with all the yummmy food.

Kitty Cheng said...

thanks Sabrina...glad you're having fun back home too :)

Kitty Cheng said...

thanks Ross!

Corry said...

Have a wonderful time, dear sister!

God's Grace.

Kitty Cheng said...

Dear Corry,thanks for your blessing. I am having a wonderful time! :D

audrey` said...

Hi Kitty

Eat, drink and be merry with your family, relatives and friends =)
Enjoy yourself!