Friday, September 03, 2010

Day 3 Challenge - Vision & Dream Board

Today I took some time out to do the task I set for myself on Day 3 of the 30-day Challenge in September to reach a better & richer life - to put together an online vision board!

Seeing the dreams and goals in front of my own eyes is a real motivator and helps bring them to life even more! It makes them seem more easily attainable and helps to remove the mental block that might be there with some dreams. Hope you enjoy my vision board.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free scrapbooking design customized with Smilebox


What are some images of your dreams? I'd love to hear from you! :) x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont understand.. pls explain marriage and eureka

Kitty said...

Eureka from Greek heurēka means I have found (it)...and I have found the man in my life...I also love the Eureka towers in Melbourne (Southbank)! Thanks for asking "Anonymous" lol :p

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your vision board.

Rick Too