The action point I've given myself today as Day 20 Challenge is to continuously develop & nurture an attitude of gratitude.
"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." ~Brain Tracy
The followings are some of the gratitude exercises that I am committed to doing regularly:
1. Name 5 things I am grateful for every day.
2. Keep a gratitude journal to write about the good things that happened to me.
3. Express my gratitude to people who have helped me.
4. Take a gratitude walk - set aside time while I go for a walk to focus on deepening my gratitude.
5. Make a gratitude list - my goal is to list 100 things.
Below is part of my gratitude list....I'm sooo grateful for:
- The opportunities for personal and community development in my life, work and business.
- The current projects I'm working on and how they have the potential to transform lives.
- My husband, family and the supportive friends in my life.
- The internet, social media, and technology that allows me to connect with many people.
- Divine guidance and wisdom.