A friend of mine Eric Agyeman has recently launched his book "Let's Go!" (Chase Your Dreams). Eric encourages the readers to let go of their fears and reach their dreams! The book really resonates with me, and I am so glad to have the opportunity to journey with Eric in promoting his book.
Today is the start of the last week of the 30 day. The task I set for myself on Day 24 of the 30-day Challenge in September is from the 12th chapter of Let's Go! - Inspired to inspire.
Eric challenges us to chase our dreams, as well as to help people fulfil their dreams. Dreamers are people who have been blessed and they then become a blessing onto others. Dreamers are people who are inspired and they then inspire others. When our words and actions help others to fulfil their dreams, we are blessed to be a blessing.
As Albert Pine said, "what we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Our lives are only fulfilled when we make a difference and contribute to others' lives.
As I am inspired to inspire, the followings are some of my action points:
- Inspire, encourage & facilitate people to transform & grow in life's major areas.
- Engage in ongoing financial education to inspire people to be good steward of money.
- Develop an online interactive learning environment for a relationship web education site.
- Empower people to focus on personal and community development.
- Connect a global movement of people partnering with one another to make a difference.