"All successful people are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work everyday toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose. ~ Brian Tracy
Are you aware that baby steps, little things, daily consistent actions are what matter? It's easy for us to get stuck in the rat race and don't know how to get out of the rut, but if we can focus on one little thing and baby step at a time, our big goals can be achieved!
According to successful entrepreneur Todd Smith, little things matter! The little things can influence every part of our lives and make all the difference, whether it's our relationship, business, health and career. It's the little thing that matters, and gives us the edge.
Here are some of the little things that can make a big difference in our lives:
- Calling people by their names
- Arriving at appointments 10-15 minutes before
- Smiling and being friendly in communications
- Being presentable and tidy, wearing make up
- Keeping shoes clean all the time
- Returning people's calls and emails asap
- Making eye contact
- Sending a thank-you note after presentation