Sunday, March 19, 2017

Signs You're Succeeding


Recently I chatted with a friend who's a success coach. We discussed ways you can tell you are succeeding at life, even if it doesnt feel like it. Truth be told, I know there are times when I feel as though I am working so very hard towards some goals but seeing no results. My friend told me that we may not recognise our progress becasue it takes small and consistent steps to reach success. Most of us are doing much better than we give ourselves credit for. If we look back and see the progress we've made from the beginning, we would see how far we've come.

The following points are some of the signs that you're succeeding. The last one is my favourite. xo

  • You've increased your standards.
  • You relationships have improved.
  • You let go of things that don't make you feel good.
  • You've learned that setbacks and failrue are part of self-development.
  • You've accepted what you can't change, but change what you can't accept.
  • You can live a rich life even though you may not have as much money.
What are some of the other signs you know of that show you're succeeding? Please comment below.

No comments: