- Visionary - committed to growth, looks beyond problems to causes, and develops precise solutions to success.
- Teacher - imparts wisdom, maturity, and skill to others, validates direction; and ensures completeness.
- Server - sees and meets others' practical needs, frees them to accomplish their goals, and invests time and energy in their success.
- Organiser - visualises final results and directs resources for the successful completion of goals.
- Mediator - deeply loyal and compassionate, analysing the benefits and problems of a given direction.
- Idealist - seeks excellence in thought, word, and deed; identifies problems as they arise and speaks truth boldly.
- Provider - resourceful, prudent, and thrifty, constantly ensuring the best use of all available resources.
What do you think? And if you are a leader, what kind of leader are you?