Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Favourite Online Marketing Coaching Program

I purchased this Futuristic Marketing Coaching Program a few weeks ago and I am so thankful for that. I've learned so much since then. It's amazing! There are 2 coaching programs: Futuristic Traffic, and Futuristic Influence are both amazing! The facebook lead accelerator, the influence machine software and the alliance are second to none.

I learned how to make a page through this coaching program. And yes the page can be on anything you want. So far I've been able to study and implement so much online knowledge through facebook ad, webinar, aweber etc.

I love the teaching on 'Avatar", "Capture page secrets" and "How to write a perfect ad" in the Module  of Futuristic Influence. I got so many nuggets from that one module alone. Learning about facebook advertising guidelines and ad strategies was extremely helpful too!

Right now you can take our featured "marketers test", plus access all the free videos of the series (click here). I highly recommend you experience the free assessment of your marketing skills & the video series.

It will IMPACT you in a huge way, and you'll get a feel for why so many people chose to take their lives & incomes to the next level with Futuristic Marketing.

No comments: