- Check out the free activities in the city during the Games as part of Festival Melbourne 2006.
- See the Queen's Baton Relay as it passes through all 71 Commonwealth nations on the way to Melbourne.
- Consider joining a local sporting club.
- Organise a party. I'm planning to invite my friends over to share the atmosphere through watching TV.
- Take part in or pray for the activities of Quest Melbourne More Than Gold.
- Look out for the Road Events during the Games, like the marathon, cycling and walk events.
- Party in the city! With 90,000 interstate and international visitors, the city will be alive!!!
I am so looking forward to it!