Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Wedding Of My Dear Friend


The lovely bride Angela and me :) Posted by Picasa

My dear friends Angela and Kevin got married last Saturday, and it was such a lovely and memorable occasion. I had the privilege of being one of Ange's bridesmaids, and journeying with her through the preparation of her wedding. It was great, and I praise God for this opportunity.

There are so many enjoyable and special moments on the day, and I can't really list them all here. So instead of writing, I'll just let you have a 'peek' of the day. Just have a look here. But this is only a tenth of all the photos....the professional photos are still to be developed, and they have taken over 1000 photos hehe :) I really can't wait to see them.

Lord, may you bless Ange and Kev as they embark on this new journey as husband and wife. Please guide them, direct them and help them to love each other as you love them. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Thanks also for all your prayers for this special occasion, and for your support of me being the bridesmaid :)

13 comments:

audrey` said...

WOW!

Both the bride and bridesmaid are so beautiful and lovely!

audrey` said...

Yippee!
The photos are ready.

I had seen each one of them :)
The occasion was so special and memorable.

God bless the newly wed couple.

Anonymous said...

i love weddings!!!

God bless the newly weds! =)

Kc said...

What beautiful pictures! It must have been near perfect. I'm so thankful for you all and I'll pray that their marriage be as beautiful.

Matthew Celestine said...

Good prayer. May they be blessed indeed.

Nice pictures too.

God Bless

Matthew

An Ordinary Christian said...

Your friends are blessed to have a friend as you! Me included. You are a faithful friend.

Seeker said...

God bless the bride and groom.
Beautiful Day, Beautiful Bride, Beautiful Friends.

audrey` said...

HaHaHa!

Pia, I love weddings too =D
They are so romantic. HeHe!

audrey` said...

Good Morning Sister!

It's a very lovely day today =D
Jesus' love and mercies are new every morning.
Have a very blessed day ahead :)

Mark D said...

Awesome pictures!
Beautiful people!
Wonderful day!

Kitty Cheng said...

Audrey, Pia, Kc, Matthew, Andrea, Seeker and Mark: thank you all for your blessing to my dear friends, and for your kind comments.

Kimber said...

What a great picture of two beautiful women!!!

God Bless!

Kitty Cheng said...

Thank you Kimber :) God Bless!