Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Decide To Network

I found an article from Successful Networking, written by Robert Muller, Former Assistant Secretary-General in the United Nations, which really inspired me. I'd love to share it with you:

Use every letter you write,
Every conversation you have,
Every meeting you attend
To express your fundamental beliefts and dreams.

Affirm to others the vision
Of the world you want.

Network through thought,
Network through love,
Network through the spirit.

You are a free, immensely powerful source
Of life and goodness.

Affirm it, spread it, radiate it.

Think day and night about it
And you will see a miracle happen:
The greatness of your own life.

Not in a world of big powers,
Media and monopolies,

But of five and a half billion individuals (it should be at least six billion now).

Networking is the new freedom,
The new democracy,
A new form of happiness.


I couldn't agree with what Muller wrote more, I have decided and committed to networking - through thought, love and the spirit. And I am so happy that blogging is a great way I can be involved in this important endeavour. I feel blessed to have networked and connected with you all - my readers!

2 comments:

audrey` said...

Same here, dearest sister =)

Anonymous said...

A great article Kitty, thanks.