Monday, January 07, 2008

Mission 2008

Earl Nightingale said, "People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. It's as simple as that."

Success or failure as a human being is not a matter of luck, circumstances, fate, or any of the other clichés. Those are only excuses. I think it’s much easier to get what you want out of life when you know where you’re going. Because of that, I've written a short paragraph as my mission 2008:

My Mission 2008 is to express my willingness to learn , and persistence by continually learning and applying new ideas, by being committed to ongoing personal and professional development, by making sure my job always gets done, and to create massive action, hence massive results so that I can earn passive income by the end of this year.

When I achieve passive income, I will use it to contribute to worthy causes, ministries, mission and charity work.

2 comments:

audrey` said...

God willing, you can do it =)
Praying for you, Kitty dear.

Kitty Cheng said...

Thank you so much sister Audrey, for your encouragement and prayer! You and Belle are in my prayers too dear :)