Thursday, September 25, 2008

JUST ME

I just came back from seeing Michael Connell's "Just Me" - which includes stand up, film and music. I really enjoyed the show, and couldn't stop laughing the whole time.

Michael shared about his high school experience, as a sudoku champion and a supremo on the harmonica. The thing that impressed me about Michael and his show is that he is hilarious yet inspiring, and clean.

I agree with Beat Magazine, which says that "His show is intelligent, moving, and most importantly, funny! You'll be impressed"

If you live in Melbourne, I highly recommend that you come along and see the show. We even have the special 2 for 1 deal ($16 for 2 people).

~~~
Tue-Sun 8.15pm
Sat & Sun matinees 3pm (27-28 Sept, 11-12 Oct)

Tix:$16 adult/$12 concession or groups of 6+

Bookings:9660 9666 orwww.melbournefringe.com.au

Hope to see you there! Kitty x

No comments: