Sunday, June 04, 2006

I Am Tagged

My dear sister Audrey tagged me :)

I AM: in love

I SAID: 'I need nothing', but......

I WANT: to glorify God in all that I do

I WISH: I could swim

I MISS: my dad

I HEAR: my inner noise

I WONDER: if my dad knew the Lord before he passed away.

I REGRET: being selfish and silly at times

I AM NOT: going to quit

I DANCED: with D in our good friends' wedding

I SING: when I lead worship celebration

I CRY: when I feel upset and depressed

I AM NOT ALWAYS: cheerful

I WRITE: all the time

I CONFUSE: others when I have mood swings

I SHOULD: spend more time with God and my loved ones

I START: to cry when I don't know what to do

I FINISH: dinner just now

I LOVE: to be able to love better

I TAG: you if you are reading this. (Please send me a comment once you've done it hehe)


18 comments:

audrey` said...

I WISH: I could swim too. HeHe!

Thank you for responding to my tag so promptly, Kitty :)
This is sooooo interesting.

I'm looking forward to the next tag.
Then I'll tag you again, ok?

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

And to think that I was giong to tag you. Audrey got me to.

Rulan said...

Sorry, I don't do tags. But I thought I'd say hi so you'd know I had come for a visit.

Could you please be a dear and make me a cup of tea? Oh, and a slice of banana cake would be real cool while you're at it. he he

God bless.

audrey` said...

HaHaHa! Pastor :)

Kitty, we can sink together since both of us can't swim. Reminds me of Titanic :) HeHeHe!

Corry said...

Thanks for sharing, Kitty. Sorry about your Dad.

You and Audrey better stay clear from water. We wouldn't want to loose our loved ones!!!

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

Or go swimming with me as I am a scuba diving master, hehe.

Kitty Cheng said...

Audrey, tag is fun isn't it? But I don't want Titantic experience, sounds scary :)

Kitty Cheng said...

Hi Pastor Josh, your answer to the tag is very interesting :)

Kitty Cheng said...

Hi Rulan, thanks for visit hehe.

I promise you if you happen to come to Australia, I would make you a cup of tea and a slice of banana cake ;)

Kitty Cheng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kitty Cheng said...

Corry, thanks for your care! I really appreciate you sis.

Kitty Cheng said...

Simon, go swimming or scuba diving with you sound like fun, but I don't want to drown or sink hehe.

Anonymous said...

glad you did this too. =)

Kitty Cheng said...

=)

Kc said...

I wish I could sing with you and teach both you and Audrey how to swim! ;-)

Kitty Cheng said...

Sounds good to me Kc ;)

audrey` said...

HaHa!

This is sooooo funny.
KC could be our swimming teacher =D

Kitty Cheng said...

Audrey, yes hehe, it would be fun to swim with you =D