Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Attitude

During a leadership seminar I attended last Friday night in Canberra, Skip Ross talked about the importance of attitude. He says life and leadership begins with an attitude. The followings are his 10 points:
  1. My attitude as I begin a task will affect its outcome more than anything else.
  2. My attitude toward others determins their attitude toward me.
  3. My attitude is the major difference between success and failure.
  4. My attitude can turn my problems into blessings.
  5. My attitude can give me an uncommon perspective on life.
  6. My attitude is my best friends or my worst enemy.
  7. My attitude, not my achievements, will give me happiness.
  8. My attitude will change when I choose to change it.
  9. My attitude needs continual adjustments.
  10. My attitude is contagious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our attitude can certainly affect the way we approach life. It is amazing to me how much our attitude affects others in our homes. Whether one's attitude is good or not so good, it tends to rub off on those around us. Great list. Thanks for sharing

Kitty Cheng said...

You're welcome Amy. I think the list really tells us the importance of having good attitude.

Anonymous said...

My attitude tends to get me in more trouble than I would like to admit. I am going to try to apply these. It is important to have a good attitude. The part about attitude being contagious, I have tried to apply over the last day or two, know what it works. Only nine to go. sigh. Have a great day.

Kitty Cheng said...

Amy, I am also applying these in God's strength, and find that they realy work!

audrey` said...

Yeah!
You're right.

It's the attitude that differentiates everyone =)