- My attitude as I begin a task will affect its outcome more than anything else.
- My attitude toward others determins their attitude toward me.
- My attitude is the major difference between success and failure.
- My attitude can turn my problems into blessings.
- My attitude can give me an uncommon perspective on life.
- My attitude is my best friends or my worst enemy.
- My attitude, not my achievements, will give me happiness.
- My attitude will change when I choose to change it.
- My attitude needs continual adjustments.
- My attitude is contagious.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
During a leadership seminar I attended last Friday night in Canberra, Skip Ross talked about the importance of attitude. He says life and leadership begins with an attitude. The followings are his 10 points:
My life purpose is to coach women toward their life purpose. I am also passionate about inspiring, encouraging and facilitating entrepreneurs to transform and grow rich in life's major areas: spiritual life, relationship, personal development, health and finance. I'm living and loving LIFE! I am a child of God, daughter, wife, sister and friend! I own an Unfranchise Business through Market Australia SHOP.COM www.kittycheng.com