Each of us went through a kind of a journey, where we just picked some or all of these things to engage in. I went through the followings in order:
- skimming through Operation China by Paul Hattaway (of special interest was the Uygur people group), then Lonely Planet Western Europe (of special interest was London)
- gazing at the candles and reflecting on Jesus as the light of the world, and spending time in prayers
- going through the list of illustrations, and really enjoyed a picture which shows that creativity is a divine spark
- reflecting on a quote: true spirituality is obeying the commands of scripture and effecting change in the real world, not hiding behind religious experience.
- reading through Matthew 28:19-20 using Eugene Peterson's "The Message" which really inspired me
- started reading C.S. Lewis 4 Loves: affection, friendship, eros and charity and decided to borrow it to read through in details
- Cutting various postcards and putting them on a sketch book