- You've had heart surgery and you're so young! How did you cope with it and how long was your recovery time?
I was only 12 years old when I had my heart surgery (I had a hole in my heart). Since I was so young, it was quite easy for me to recover under my parents' care.
- What's your all time fave karaoke song? Words please.
Greatest Love of All....**MUSIC** "I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way, show them all the beauty they possess inside...." (can you hear me sing hehe?)
- Where would you start your world trip and where would you end it?
I would start my world trip in Europe (in fact I'm going there in June for a short term mission trip hehe), and I would end it in South America.
- Why are you going to Ignition?
I am going to Ignition because the leaders of Ignition Dee Kaylock and Eugene Wong are my good friends. I am in the committee team and am very inspired by the vision and purpose of Ignition. I also want to connect with many other artists in Australia through it. Another reason is that I am passionate about creative arts and want to deepen my relationship with God through the gathering, and learn ways to engage artists in my neighbourhood in a contemporary and relevant manner.
- Who from the blogosphere would you invite to share a gourmet pizza with you, and why? And please share a link to their blogs.
I would share a gourmet pizza with Stephen Said. Stephen used to be my collegemate and a very intelligent and inspiring guy. His blog is at http://www.neurotribe.net/blog/
Thanks for your questions Kel!