- Outline the basic principles of Paul's missional theology and practice;
- Examine the process of conversion in the two-thirds world and the western world from a Pauline perspective;
- Discuss specific issues and problems relate to new church communities in a variey of contexts.
- Assess the role and ministry of a missionary or missional practitioner in a variety of settings;
- Understand the qualities appropriate and convictions required for those working in a missional context; and
- Evaluate approaches to the establishment of new churches in the light of Paul's theological and missiological perspective.
I had such a great time during the weekend schools on Friday and Saturday. The notes, class discussions, powerpoint presentations, DVD, and informal interactions with other students were all so enjoyable. I am really looking forward to learning more about Paul - the great apostle, theologian and missionary.
As part of the assessment of the module, we have to do a creative project about one aspect of Paul's life, mission, ministry or theology that has impacted me. We can write a poem or a song, make a video, poster or painting for it. I am stratching my head now!! :-) Please send me a comment if you think of any good idea for my project hehe.