- Love Language #1: Words of Affirmation
Verbal compliments, words of appreciation, and encouragement
- Love Language #2:Quality Time
A central aspect of quality time is togetherness, which has to do with giving our full attention to the other person.
- Love Language #3:Receiving Gifts
Gifts are visual symbols of love, which have great emotional values.
- Love Language #4:Acts of Service
Acts of service are things that you do for your loved one. Such actions as cooking a meal, washing dishes, cleaning the house, mowing the grass etc.
- Love Language #5:Physical Touch
Holding hands, kissing and hugging are all ways of communicating emotional love.
So what is your love language?