Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ken Duncan


photo by Kitty Posted by Picasa
Ken Duncan is my favourite Aussie photographer. His landscape photos are not only gorgeous, they have the ability to draw me closer to God. Ken claims that his gallery is not just a gallery, but a sanctuary, and I agree with him. Every time I go into his gallery in Southgate, I sense the presence of God through his photos and books. And it's amazing. Ken Duncan is having a book signing on 12 November. I am looking foward to that! If any of you are free that day, I'd love to meet you at Ken's gallery.

4 comments:

An Ordinary Christian said...

I'm not familiar with his work. I'm too far away to meet you there, but isn't the internet amazing?

Kitty Cheng said...

yes I really thank the Lord for modern technology. Although I can't meet you in person, it has been great meeting you on the internet :)

Amanda Hunt said...

I really enjoy his work too. Here's another Christian phototgrapher called Mal Austin who's work also is inspirational:

http://www.givenworks.com/

Kitty Cheng said...

yes I like Mal Austin's work too.